2022 Hawaii Rush Big Island Spring Season Tryouts (for NEW players only!)
Interested in joining Hawaii Rush Big Island? Join training sessions, get to know us, and decide if it’s right for your player!
Spring Season Tryout is for new players born between 2004-2015. New keiki club players are currently being waitlisted.
WHAT TO DO:
Have your child attend their age group’s training session. Within the first 2 weeks, the coach will evaluate your child’s skill level and advise next steps. Registration information will be provided after evaluation is complete.
Tryouts will start the week of January 10, 2022. Please see below for the full schedule.
Here is the training schedule and coaches assignments that will be starting on 1/10/22 from 4:30 – 6:00 pm. *This may be subject to change
- 2014 and 2015 boys and girls – Coach Royd – Monday and Wednesday (starting Wed 1/12)
- 2013 boys and girls – Coach Royd – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (starting Thursday 1/13)
- 2012 boys and girls – Coach Sabrina – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2010 and 2011 boys – Coach Kula – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2010 and 2011 girls – Coach Dave – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 2008 and 2009 boys – Coach Diego – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2008 and 2009 girls – Coach Nadine – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 2004-2007 boys – Coach Pedro – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (starting March)
- 2004-2007 girls – Coach Steve – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (starting March)
REGISTRATION FEES FOR SPRING SEASON:
$300 Rush Club Fee
$20 Big Island HYSA Fee
$30 State HYSA Fee
$100 Coaches Stipend
Total: $450 + online convenience fee
Hilo Bayfront Soccer Fields (back right mauka side of park next to the blue Rush container)
WHAT TO BRING:
- soccer cleats
- shin guards
- a water bottle
- an appropriately sized soccer ball
- weather-appropriate training clothes
TRYOUT FORMS (Required):
Please fill out and submit to email@example.com prior to 1st day of tryouts.
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Player Code of Conduct
- Release and Waiver of Liability for Summer Registration
- Hawaii Rush COVID-19 Waiver for Summer Registration
BIG ISLAND RUSH COVID-19 Guidelines:
Mahalo for your help in keeping our keiki and families safe!